The VFW Post 1534 offers a wide range of assistance programs aimed at helping veterans of every generation. Whether that means providing free, professional help filing or appealing a VA claim, offering scholarships for post-secondary education or providing emergency financial relief when times get tough, the Post 1534 is there for America's veterans.
There are a variety of Online Resources for Veterans. Please click the links below to research your specific need. Pages open in a new tab so you won't lose your place on this page:
- Helpful Links from Military - Civilian Website
- Useful Links from Senior Veterans Service Alliance Website
- 13 of VA's Top Links for Veterans from Military Connection Website
- Helpful Links from Rolling Thunder
- Helpful Links from California Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- Helpful Links from the American Legion
- The Military Dad: Dealing with Deployment
- 10 Financial Tips to Do Before You Deploy
- Constant Contact: How Much Is Too Much During Deployments?
- 7 Medicare Facts Every Veteran Should Know
- You’ve Earned It: These Grants Can Help Disabled Veterans
- The Veteran's Guide to Creating a Peaceful At-Home Atmosphere After Returning Home
- Military Separation Guide for Active Duty Personnel: Overview of What You Should Know Before You Leave Military Service
VA Claims & Benefits
VFW Post 1534's service officers are experts at navigating the VA system. These trained professionals assist veterans filing for their...
VFW Post 1534 has an "Unmet Needs" program to help give you a hand up when you need it most!...
Student Veteran Support
Learn how we can help you achieve your educational goals by answering your GI Bill questions and with scholarships available...
The mental well-being of America’s veterans is of the utmost importance to the VFW Post 1534. This vital initiative allows...
Transition & Employment
Transitioning to civilian life can often be turbulent. Let VFW Post 1534 help you find the resources and assistance you...
We Will Help
VFW Post 1534 will help its veterans in anyway possible. Please contact us for assistance, support and guidance. We are...