Sign up to receive news and updates!
VFW Post 1534 was originally founded in 1945 in Desert Hot Springs, California and later relocated to historic B Bar H Ranch, California in 1972 when Mary Pickford donated the B Bar H Ranch original guest house to Post 1534. The VFW Post 1534 currently located in historic B Bar H Ranch, California was established in 1972 by Joseph Lamar Stone. It is one of the last VFW Posts in Southern California's Coachella Valley serving Riverside County Desert Cities. This includes and is not limited to Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, La Quinta, Indio, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, unincorporated County areas of Sky Valley, Desert Edge, B Bar H Ranch and other Desert Cities surrounding locations.